Posted by Jonathan A. Patterson, CPA, CVA
On January 8 and again on January 19, the SBA, in consultation with the Treasury Department, released additional Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) forms and guidance related to first round and second round draws. BLS has compiled the following important links to simplify your efforts in finding important forms and change information.
Updated PPP First Draw Information
PPP Second Draw Forms
- Form 2483-SD – Second Draw Borrower Application
- Form 2484-SD – Second Draw Lender Guaranty Application
- Form 3508S – PPP Loan Forgiveness Application for Loans of $150,000 or Less
- Top-Line Overview of Second Draw PPP
- Second Draw PPP Loans: How to Calculate Revenue Reduction and Maximum Loan Amounts Including What Documentation to Provide
Additional Information and Forms
Please be sure to reach out to your BLS Team Member or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to PPP or other aspects of recent legislation.